Getting To School
|1st Hour||8:30 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.|
|2nd Hour||9:20 a.m. - 10:05 a.m.|
|3rd Hour||10:10 a.m. - 10:55 a.m.|
|4th Hour||11 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.|
|5th Hour (lunch)||11:50 a.m. - 1:05 p.m.|
|6th Hour||1:10 p.m. - 1:55 p.m.|
|7th Hour||2 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.|
|8th Hour||2:50 p.m. - 3:35 p.m.|
Middle School Lunch
|6th||11:45 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.|
|7th||12:15 p.m. - 12:40 p.m.|
|8th||12 p.m. - 12:25 p.m.|
|1st Hour||8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.|
|2nd Hour||9:35 a.m. - 10:25 p.m.|
|3rd Hour||10:30 a.m. - 11:20 a.m.|
|Lunch||11:25 a.m. - 11:55 a.m.|
|4th Hour||12 p.m. - 12:50 p.m.|
|5th Hour||12:55 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.|
|6th Hour||1:50 p.m. - 2:40 p.m.|
|7th Hour||2:45 p.m. - 3:35 p.m.|
We provide bus transportation for:
- Non-transfer elementary students living 1.5 miles or more from their school; and
- Non-transfer middle school or high school students living 2 miles or more from their school.
Buses may arrive up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. Students should remain at the stop up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. If students wait longer than 15 minutes, call 918-833-8100.
Find your bus route
Select a school
Who do I call if my child has not returned home from school on time?
- First call the school
- If you do not get an answer, call transportation at 918-833-8100
- Note: buses may run 10 minutes after the posted stop time
LIGHTEN YOUR DAILY LOAD
Parents have enough to worry about. SafeStop puts key information at the fingertips of Tulsa Public Schools parents and families, so you won’t spend time or energy wondering, “Where’s the bus?”
TRUST THAT YOUR INFORMATION IS SECURE
Security is priority one, especially where student information is concerned. All parent information is password protected within the app to prevent unauthorized people from accessing any student bus information.
- View a real-time, map-based bus locator
- Guarantee parent and student information privacy
- Create custom zones for each stop and school
- Receive email alerts and push notifications
- Available on smartphones and tablets
SET UP SAFESTOP
- Download the SafeStop app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Enter the school access code. (5C001)
- Enter your child’s unique Student ID.
- Select the bus or route name based on school communications preference you wish to track.
- Create alert zones around drop-off and pick-up points.
You’re all set! You will be able to track the movement of the bus during active route times and receive notifications when the bus enters your custom alert zone(s).
If you have any questions or need assistance, call our customer service center at (918)833-8100.
All students must enter through the EAST doors before 8:45 a.m. Doors will be locked for safety. Please enter through our Walk of Fame after 8:45 a.m. and report to the attendance office.
All bus riders will use the EAST doors to load the buses. Middle school students will use the WEST doors to leave the school. High school students will use the EAST doors.
|OPENING BELL||DISMISSAL BELL|
|8:30 a.m.||3:35 p.m.|