All students must enter through the EAST doors before 8:45 a.m. Doors will be locked for safety. Please enter through our Walk of Fame after 8:45 a.m. and report to the attendance office.
All bus riders will use the EAST doors to load the buses. Junior High students will use the WEST doors to leave the school. High School students will use the EAST doors.
Every student deserves a safe environment where they can learn, thrive, and succeed. Tulsa Public Schools maintains highly-trained campus security and police teams to protect our students, teachers, and visitors and prevent emergencies before they arise.
SEE. HEAR. SHARE.
You can help keep your school community safe. If you see or hear something concerning, call 918-480-SAFE (7233) or share with a trusted adult.
- HOW DOES TPS RESPOND IN THE CASE OF AN EMERGENCY?
- What is the process for lockdowns and intruder alerts?
- IF A SCHOOL IS EVACUATED, HOW WILL I KNOW WHERE TO PICK UP MY CHILD?
- SHOULD I PICK UP MY CHILD AT SCHOOL DURING AN EMERGENCY?
- WHERE WILL I GET ACCURATE INFORMATION DURING AN EMERGENCY?
- WHAT CAN I DO TO BE BEST PREPARED FOR EMERGENCIES?
Call 918-480-SAFE to report a student or school safety concern.
Is someone in immediate danger? Call 911
View these TPS policies concerning bullying:
- 2119: STUDENT BULLYING PREVENTION AND INTERVENTION
- 2119: PREVENCIÓN E INTERVENCIÓN DE INTIMIDACIÓN DE ESTUDIANTES
- 2119-R: STUDENT BULLYING PREVENTION AND INTERVENTION
- 2119-R: PREVENCIÓN E INTERVENCIÓN DE INTIMIDACIÓN DE ESTUDIANTES
918-746-6868 Habla Esponol