Check this out!
Students who arrive on time to their first hour class are incentivized with free dress under the TPS Dress Policy.
- Shirts may be polo, oxford, or button down
- No t-shirts, or sleeveless shirts. All shirts must have collars
- No writing, logos, stripes, or patterns
- Any shade of black, navy blue, white, gray or red
Pants & Shorts
- No cargo pants/shorts
- No jeans
- Pants should fit properly in all areas.
- All shorts and skirts must be no shorter than the fingertip of the student when arms are held straight at the sides in a relaxed manner.
- Black or khaki
Shoes and accessories
- Shoes must be solid and have a back.
- Belts must be brown or black.
- Hoodies must be solid red, gray, white, navy, or black.
- College and East Central hoodies are allowed.
- Hoods must be worn down in the back and never worn on the head.
- Any clothing with graphics or logos
- Jeans with holes in them
- Sagging pants
- Flip-flops, shower shoes, slides
- Distracting hair styles to be determined at the discretion of school administration
- Chain wallets or watches
- Any accessories or items with drug/alcohol references, gang insignia, references to weapons/violence, etc. This includes belts with bullet castings as decor as well as as bandanas.
- Colors which are not school colors or listed in the approved colors for dress code in the section to the left.